!Hubzilla Support Forum
I'm the admin of hubzilla.eu
Guess I need some help.
I've got problems with the delivery from Hubzilla.eu and need some ideas.
The problem occur already with V3.8.8 (even when I made the already the update to V3.8.9).
Right now I've got a message queue of more than 3250.
I started yesterday with the troubleshooting cause some user want's to connect to the german "neu hier" forums without success.
So I enabled logging with "full" and tried to connect a channel firstname.lastname@example.org to the "neu hier" forums.
After that attempt (2min) I disabled the logging again, cause logfile contains more than 80.000 lines.
Found some errors regarding diaspora protocol but not sure if that's the reason, cause connecting to a forum should be a ZOT issue.