I. The European Union as a totalitarian, tyrannical and anti-democratic organization:
The European Union has increasingly assumed itself as a federalist and supranational organization...
It is a totalitarian, autocratic, anti-democratic, hygienizing and propagandist organization, inciting hatred against its antagonists and the denunciation of all those who reject its project and ideology, gagging citizens and destroying their privacy through total surveillance and control of communications and opinions, as well as working towards the persecution and elimination of all ideologies, currents of opinion and political or socio-economic systems that oppose their project and ideals.
II. The EU and Islam:
Curiously, the same EU does nothing, says nothing and does not oppose a supposed religion, called Islam, which, on the pretext of a pseudo and terrifying sacred, it is in fact the most totalitarian, ignoble, abject, violent, criminal, misogynist and castrating socio-political system that ever existed on the face of the earth, a system that openly aims to control all aspects of society as well as personal and public life, even having, as its ultimate goal, the physical elimination of all who oppose it, as well as the institution of a caliphate on a planetary scale, to which all will have to submit. A political and doctrinal system which, explicitly (and namely in the Koran), prescribes and appeals to things like these:
- "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them" (Koran 2:191);
- "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable" (Koran 3:85);
- "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam" (Koran 5:33);
- "Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Koran" (Koran 8:12);
- "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them" (Koran 9:5);
- "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them (Koran, 9:30);
- "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood" (Koran 9:123);
- "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies" (Koran 22:19);
- "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them" (Koran 47:4);
- Etc, etc.
III. The European Union objectives and their implications:
The European Union seeks to establish a unique political and socio-economic system, propagated by a politically correct and sanitized thought, which is also unique. This means, in particular, the total abolition:
- of the ideas of people, nation, filiation and historical past;
- of the critical, contestatory, revolutionary, or even zetetic spirit;
- of freedom of expression and the principle of self-determination of individuals and peoples;
- of the dissemination of ideologies and economic or social systems that oppose it.
IV. Characteristics of the legal-political regime established by the EU, in order to achieve its totalitarian ideal:
In order to achieve its totalitarian ideal, the European Union has instituted a legal-political regime marked by:
a) A sickly anti-parliamentarism, making the fascist and pseudo communist regimes blush with envy. Let us see:
- it has instituted a European Parliament deprived of powers and with a minimal and very restricted participation in the legislative process;
- it has established a system of parliamentary groups that allows two (properly remote controlled) people to basically control the whole assembly;
- it has made the national parliaments into mere institutions of facade, in a relation of complete subsidiarity and subservience to the European Commission.
b) A basically total withdrawal of citizens from decision-making centers, in particular legislative ones. The citizen's vote has completely lost its weight and relevance, diluted in a mass of more than 500 million people, many of them, incidentally, foreign to European cultures.
c) A legislative power almost completely in the hands of unelected bureaucrats. These bureaucrats, in turn, are chosen and controlled by economic-financial elites. Hitler would be proud...
d) Various mechanisms of coercion and blackmail over the national states, in order to keep them subservient, subdued and domesticated.
e) The establishment of a single currency and a European central bank, with the aim of depriving the member States of any authority over their fiscal and monetary policies. This as a way of:
- more easily establishing a single economic regime;
- better exercising control over national institutions;
- better carrying out blackmail or coercion on possible refractories and non-conformists.
At the same time, all this has turned the small states into a kind of colony of the larger states.
f) The institutionalization of a huge subsidy-dependency, based on money previously subtracted from the citizens, thereby enabling the European Union to herd a whole horde of states and individuals indebted to it, and in its almost total dependence. Entrepreneurs and more entrepreneurs living at the expense of these subsidies, handed on to the subsidy-dependency, submissive before the "beneficent" EU. Workers and more workers whose job has depended, or still depends, on the aforementioned subsidies. Both of them, in their ingenuity, forming an army of zombies, always willing to bend to the existence and command of the EU.
g) A discretionary power in the imposition (or non-imposition) of customs duties on the importation, into the EU common market, of products from countries outside such market, thus enabling the EU to have in its hand, subdued to its customs policy, all the productive assets of the member states...
h) A panoply of cynically designed legal and economic mechanisms to enable the EU to remove any political leader, from a member state, who opposes or confronts the EU or seeks to pursue policies contrary to its interests.
i) Laws and mechanisms designed to make the abandonment of the European Union by a member state immensely difficult and burdensome. It's like in the song "Hotel California": "We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!".
V. The propaganda, self-promotion and brainwashing machine:
In order to implement its totalitarian ideal, the European Union relies on yet other mechanisms, including a propaganda machine that would make Goebbels proud... Let us see:
a) The European Union spends more than four billion euros per year on self-promotion and advertising of itself. This money is spent in several ways:
- in own or subsidized media;
- in subsidies allocated to numerous pro-EU groups;
- in campaigns designed to manipulate public opinion, in order to accept the integrationist project;
- in campaigns aimed at discrediting critical voices or the attempts to leave the organization;
b) Many apparently innocuous European Union projects, such as student exchanges between universities of different Member States, the Youth Orchestra, etc., are tainted and full of propaganda in favor of Brussels and are instruments of its political agenda.
c) Indoctrination and brainwashing have long since penetrated education, from primary education to universities, with a special focus on law schools... The scholar textbooks themselves are contaminated with a series of laudatory commentaries and complimentary references to the EU or its projects...
d) The desperate attempt to gain acceptance among EU citizens has led the European Union to engage in ridiculous, autocratic and worship-oriented propaganda campaigns, North Korea way, such as:
- "Europe in Harmony", which involves putting people to sing the EU anthem and awarding them prizes;
- the creation of the comic strip "Captain Euro", in which the superhero of the same name goes so far as to teach the "benefits" of federalism...;
e) All national non-governmental organizations that agree on integration, forming a single body or working together, are entitled to receive generous EU subsidies, but should, in return, participate in their propagandistic campaigns. For example, 62% of the budget of the "European Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex Association" comes from EU funds.
f) The European Union has consistently opposed any attempt to prevent excessive concentration of media ownership, thus making its games of influence and manipulation much easier.
g) Journalists of the most important media are constantly invited to participate in EU projects, or subsidized by it, such as colloquiums, debates, conferences, and all other events in which they can be indoctrinated by the EU, as well as taught on how to better doing its apology and propaganda.
See, for example, the case of the "Summer School for Journalists and Media Practitioners", organized by "The Centre for Media Pluralism and Media Freedom", which, in turn, is funded by the EU...
h) The "European Union Counter-Propaganda Unit" has just been established with the declared objective of combating, through propaganda and brainwashing, all news, opinions and trends of thought contrary to the interests, objectives and ideology of the EU...
i) With the same objective, the creation of a "European Broadcasting Service" is already under way, which is intended to be active before the next European elections ... In the letter of intent of this new project it is clearly stated that, if it had already been created, there would have been no Brexit...
j) Besides, there are already under way projects and regulations that will allow the European Union to interfere with what is published and shared by citizens in social networks...
VI. Censorship and the single thought:
Two other mechanisms used, by the European Union, to strengthen and protect its totalitarian system are:
b) the coercive application of a single thought, considered as the only admissible and politically correct.
But this is a topic on which there is much to say, so we leave its approach to another opportunity.
Ass: Pedro de Ataíde