Do you need to to check your network on a linux base?
This package contains the following tools:
- netsniff-ng, a fast zero-copy analyzer, pcap capturing and replaying tool
- trafgen, a multithreaded low-level zero-copy network packet generator
- mausezahn, high-level packet generator for HW/SW appliances with Cisco-CLI*
- bpfc, a Berkeley Packet Filter compiler, Linux BPF JIT disassembler
- ifpps, a top-like kernel networking statistics tool
- flowtop, a top-like netfilter connection tracking tool
- curvetun, a lightweight curve25519-based IP tunnel
- astraceroute, an autonomous system (AS) trace route utility
Source: www.kitploit.com Netsniff-Ng - A Swiss Army Knife For Your Daily Linux Network Plumbing
netsniff-ng is a free Linux networking toolkit, a Swiss army knife for your daily Linux network plumbing if you will. Its gain of perf...