Blackjack (Vlackjack) - 100% offline crossplatform game (New in Ubuntu Touch OpenStore)
Single-player blackjack game with optional basic strategy hints.
I started on the project in februrary 2020 to get 100% offline working crosstplaform apps running on a Ubuntu Touch / UBPorts phone and as a result uploaded the app to OpenStore.
NOTICE: Absolutely zero real money involved and no in-app-purchases or alike!
You always play with virtual coins, restart the game to get the initial amount of coins again.
The coin highscore is saved, you can view it in the left sidebar.Rules
- To keep the game simple, the initial bet is always one coin
- 6 Decks, shuffled after 75% have been played
- Blackjack pays 2-to-1
- Dealer stands on any 17 (S17)
- Double down on any two cards (D2)
- Double down after splitting (DAS) (except Aces)
- No resplitting (NR)
- No insurance (NI)
The basic strategy suggestions are based on this ruleset.
– Please share this post & project in social networks and on UBPorts!
– Posted on Fediverse Friendica/diaspora/Mastodon
– Download from OpenStore
The app itself is MIT licensed, it’s a fork of kevinleedrum
. My fork for Ubuntu touch has been changed to improve usability for mobile usage.